Saturday 27 January 2018

OOTD - 32 - Faux fur love

Hellou,

I'm finally back with another outfit post!
This outfit was shot last weekend,when me and my bf went out to brunch after a long weekend just chilling at home,watching netflix and eating.So I felt like dressing up a bit more after 3 days of wearing only sweats and zero make-up.
I'm obsessed with faux fur jackets,I have black one and this light grey one( I am really holding myself back so I would not buy another color... I really want more... ) So they are the main things I'm wearing this winter.Decided to pair this jacket with a jumper in the same grey color as the jacket and with white pearls all over it,black ripped jeans,black studded belt,black baker-boy hat(or like my bf said "bloggers hat"),black crossbody bag and those cool black boots with silver details. For my make-up I almost always keep it pretty simple and then add a bold lip color to add at least a little color to my looks.
so here is the hole look,hope you like it and I'm really trying to post more often now.( I am going on a vacation soon,so cool pictures are coming,stay tuned! )

Hellou,

Ma olen üle pika aja tagasi.
Selle outfiti pildistasime eelmine nädalavahetus,kui me peiksiga otsustasime välja brunchile minna,sest olime pika nädalavahetuse kodus lihtsalt netflixi vaadanud,söönud ja puhanud. Seega otsustasin end veidi rohkem üles lüüa,sest olin juba 3 päeva ainult dressides ja ilma meigita olnud.
Mulle meeldib täiega võlts karvaga jakid,mul on must ja see hele-hall mis piltidel on(ma hoian ennast täiega tagasi,et ma rohkem ei ostaks.. täiega tahaks) . Niiet obviously tahtsin ma just seda kanda. Otsustasin jakiga sobitada sama halli tooniga kampsuni,mis on kaetud valgete pärlitega,mustade katkiste teksadega,musta neetidega vööga,must "baker-boy" või nagu mu peiks ütleb "bloggijate müts",must väike üleõla kott ja need ägedad mustad saapad hõbedaste detailidega. Oma meigi tegin ma nagu alati üsna lihtsa ning lisasin silmapaistva huulevärvi,et anda outfitile natukene ka mingit värvi juurde.
Siin on siis terve outfit,loodan,et teile meeldis ja proovin nüüd tagasi bloggimise lainele saada. ( lähen varsti puhkusele,seega ägedad pildid on tulemas!)











faux fur jacket - WISH, jumper - Stradivarius, jeans - Zara, belt - Reserved, bag - Zara, boots - Reserved, hat - Stradivarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment